Friday, July 26, 2013

I Won’t Fall In Love: Nayantara

Sizzling actress Nayantara, who is active in Tamil film industry, has series of movie queued up. Amidst her busy schedule, Nayan took some time and spoke about her career.

In an interview, Nayantara said, “I am not into any gossip now, I am free and I have long list of upcoming movies in Tamil. I won’t fall in love here after.”

The actress was previously linked up with Tamil superstars like Dhanush, Simbu, Prabhudeva and Arya, but none of the relationship clicked. Nayan said that she doesn’t have any problem now and is fed up of link-ups.

She said, “Now I am single, I don’t have any problem and also I was fed up with all these gossips. Now I am busy with my upcoming projects and I love all those roles.”

Nayantara also added that she is not willing to fall in love hereafter as she is busy with her upcoming projects and hopes that the gossip will not disturb her career any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment