Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Mirchi Shiva ready to give Shah Rukh Khan a competition

Sonna Puriyadhu a production from the 360 Degree Film Corp banner will make its way to silver screens this July 26th to face off against Vishal’s – Pattathu Yaanai. To be distributed by Sri Thenandal Films, it has the likes of Mirchi Shiva, cast as a voice over artist alongside Vasundhara Kashyap (of Peraanmai and Thenmerkku Paruva Kaatru fame.)

Now certified a U certificate Shiva looks confident ahead of the big release as he feels there is something unique the script has to offer to the audience. Speaking of his experience on the sets Shiva says , “ Initially there was no title for the movie so our producer sought help with a competition for a good name. He had promised us Rs 10,000 then. I don’t know about the money part but finally we decided to go for the title – Sonna Puriyathu.”

Speaking further about the Hindi song which was purposefully not included in the audio launch of his movie Shiva says “ I have sung Rosa Heh in just 15 minutes. Actually I was having sweet beeda during a short break, looking at that my director came and told me to sing a Hindi song for the movie. I am happy that I sung it, I think Shah Rukh Khan has a good competitor now.” Sonna Puriyathu, is a directorial from Krishnan Jayaraj with music from Yathish.

No comments:

Post a Comment