Monday, July 29, 2013

Nayan Response After Simbu-Hansika Love

The gen-Y sensational couple Hansika and Simbu recently declared their love affair recently. And the grapevine was abuzz that Nayan and Arya were also going to declare their love affair too. But Nayan has come out clear with the truth. The gorgeous woman who faced rejection in love twice over, is now confident that she will not make the mistake again.

First it was Simbu and then the affair with Prabhu Dheva which was the most taxing phase of her life. She went as far as converting into another religion for the sake of her love, which fell apart just before marriage. And now Nayan has confidently declared that she is not going to fall in love any more. “It is only now that I have started concentrating on my career. I am keeping myself busy with movies in Tamil and Telugu. I am not falling in love any more, it is not in my cards” said she. Nayan is currently acting in ‘Raja Rani’ and the Tamil-Telugu bilingual remake of the Bollywood flick ‘Kahaani’, titled ‘Anamika’.

No comments:

Post a Comment